Friday, April 27, 2007

a friend





Yesterday the friend who was same Univ. came visit me. And we talked for a long time about what we did like stupid things during students’ life. We couldn’t stop laughing…
It must take him a long time to come here. What a king friend…How lucky I am as to meet people who help, encourage, give lots of power no matter when they are busy. I don’t have any basic minds if there is no friend in my life. Needless to say. I am here because friends are in my hearts. I always have to appreciate this life which friends stand up for. Thank you for everything.
Everybody has different life. And everybody has different dreams. However the hearts which are between good friends have strong connection. We can’t see that heart’s antenna. But we could feel warm-relaxing atmosphere which is like air. We are together with heart antenna like floating air…
Now the season in Japan has been changing from cheery blossom to azalea. Azalea has actually strong color on it like igniting guys who saw a most beautiful lady. It seems to get ready to take action. We feel like to be outside. We feel like to open everything…

1 comment:

Terri said...

Yasu, you are a brilliant, beautiful soul! Thank you thank you thank you.