Sunday, January 28, 2007

WATERSHED






how many times do we feel watershed in our life? one time? two times? it definitely depens on peoplo...today i was almost crying as i realized i was not able to pass exam even though i studied hard without doing anything fun to do during a couple of weeks. and i walked through at school with shrinking my body. i shout out as loudy as possible in my heart...please give me alleviative feeling otherwise i am going to break down!!! but i figured out that this was life. nobody turned up their faces to give me hands. then all of a sudden i felt lonely so much. was i o.k now? i could hear sorrowful sounds of wind passed by my face.
i am standing up on the watershed. whether do i need keep going this way or not. i have to think about my life which must be going to be a fun in any parts because of merely one time. it, however is hard to control as i would like to do. i need time to feel a space so i decided not to go to school tomorrow morning...i hate that.